Pictures!!






New Zealand is soooo awesome!! I'm going to be so sad when all my new friends leave.  They are all such a great time.
Joe, Keatin, Chelsea, and I showing everyone that canadians really do know how to have fun!
Joe and I laughing at something that was apparently really funny!
I thought it would be really fun to climb up a tree and hang upside down.  This is a sign of true climbing obsession.
Keatin and I went to a themed party dressed as "bad fashion statements".  It was a blast!
Climbing at Froggat Edge was so much fun.  We got to do some great climbing in Beautiful New Zealand!!  The only thing I can complain about are the cows.  We would go into the paddock and there right next to all the climbs were a half dozen cows.  For anyone else it would be fine, but I was freaking out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.