Chillin at the museum

I really enjoy going to museums.  We found out that Auckland had a free museum and just had to go check it out.  It turned out be a really fun afternoon.  Here are just some of the many pictures I took.

A real body from pompeii that has been cast in lava.  This picture gives me the shivers.
One of the better U.S. presidents
In my opinion these are the three most evil men to live.  And to think they all were alive at the same time, and people followed them.  



this gecko was so awesome.  He was just taking his merry old time moving around in there.




We are pretending to be scuba divers in the fake coral reef.
area 51 anyone?

Poi which are used by women to train their wrists and increase strength.  In modern times it is used traditionally in dance.
Traditional maori carving.
chillin with the elephant.  I was so angry because a little kid had run up to this elephant, which a real stuffed elephant and pushed on the trunk extremely hard.  I thought it was going to break right off!!

No comments: