University of Minnesota

For those of you who visit my blog I apologize for taking so long to post. I have recently moved to Minneapolis and am now attending (again) the University of Minnesota. I have started my second day of class and already and chock full of assignments. I am loving my zoology class. I was given an assignment already to discuss creationism and evolution. For those of you close to me, you know I love this debate. I am both a strong Christian, and a scientist. I have decided to get some feedback from those of you who read this. I will start posting some of the more interesting papers that we have to write. If you would like to, please feel free to leave comments. I would love feedback. Hopefully I will have my paper up for all of you by tonight, or tomorrow.

Love,
Dani

1 comment:

Kirsten Anna said...

Soo..wheres this paper?? Haha