LIFE!!!!!


Life has been really crazy lately. First of all I am no longer living in New Zealand. I will be moving to Minneapolis soon to continue studying at the University of Minnesota. I am really excited about this, but definitely have had to do a lot of praying. I feel like God has definitely put me where I belong. I will miss the ocean more than anything, but have faith that this is not the end of my ocean going adventures. I am so excited to be with my family again, and get lots of time with my friends. I will really miss my NZ friends though. You have all been so good to me. I hope you all enjoy my "new" life's pictures. Love you all!! Dani

Halloween. I love my referee costume!


Go gopher hockey!



My grandpa's funeral. He died a few weeks ago from several health complications.

Andra. I love this girl.

We were being Japanese Tourists
My girl Sonya came to visit me from Chicago!


The Torgy Bunch
We had a family reunion!