Departure Day!

Wow!!!  So I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to LA to depart and I'm starting to get nervous.  Up until now I've only been excited, but never nervous, until I could no longer see my mom and sister while going through the security.  The feeling of, wow I'm really alone right now, just settled in.  This is my first time ever traveling alone and it is more than overwhelming, but I would never let her know I feel that way.  

It's hard to believe that in less than 24 hours I will be in Rotorua bungee jumping and zorbing.  The one thing I am probably looking the most forward to is the rock climbing.  I found a website for this pretty sweet climbing gym right by the university.  I'm sure I will be visiting the facility a lot.  There is also some wicked outdoor climbing opportunities as well.  I'm very psyched about it.  Well that's all for now, since I am paying for the internet :(.  

Love, 
Dani

No comments: